What are high impact entrepreneurs?
- Entrepreneurs that will inspire generations to dream BIG and are willing to reinvest their time and money to help others take off.
- Transparent business leaders that are willing to listen, learn and grow from mentors’ feedback.
- Companies with innovative business models and significant growth potential.
- Businesses that will create large-scale wealth and jobs.
- Local businesses with potential to scale regionally or globally.
- Companies that are at an inflection point for growth and could be turbo-charged by Endeavor’s network.
We carefully screen & select high-impact entrepreneurs who will further Endeavor's mission.
Entrepreneurs that will inspire generations to dream BIG ans are willing to reinvest their time and money to help others take off.
Transparent business leaders that are willing to listen, learn, and grow from mentors' feedback.
Companies with an innovative business model and significant grow potential.
Businesses that will create large scale wealth and jobs.
Local businesses with potential to scale regionally or global.
Companies that are at a inflection point for growth and could be turbo-charged by Endeavor's network
Endeavor’s Approach and Model
Through a rigorous, multi-step selection process, Endeavor annually screens hundreds of entrepreneurs from around the world to identify those with the best talent and potential for growth.
Our multi-step selection process involves:
4. Second Opinion Reviews
Senior-level Venture Corps conduct multiple interviews with each candidate, probing the business’s strategy, innovation, growth-potential, and entrepreneur’s personal qualities.
5. Local Selection Panel
Venture Corps and local Board Members interview, deliberate, and select candidates for an international panel.
1. Pro-Active Research
conducted by Endeavor staff, recommendations made by the Endeavor network and self-nominations made through the website.
3. First Opinion Reviews
Endeavor staff conducts a one-hour interview to assess the candidate’s viability.
Endeavor staff assesses entrepreneur’s application and conducts preliminary research to determine whether to interview the candidates.
6. International Selection Panel
International business leaders serve as panelists to interview candidates, deliberate, and select a new class of Endeavor Entrepreneurs by unanimous vote.
Endeavor Entrepreneur Application
Endeavor Puerto Rico © 2018. All rights reserved.